Jared Cook finds New Orleans' end zone in 13-yard night
New Orleans Saints tight end Jared Cook caught 2 passes on 5 targets for 13 yards and 1 touchdown in a Week 2 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders on Monday night.
Cook tied Deonte Harris for third on the team in targets but his yardage output was lowest among the nine Saints to make a catch. He didn't wind up benefitting from Michael Thomas' ankle injury but Cook has drawn 5 targets in each of the first two games. The Saints will face the Green Bay Packers in Week 3.
Cook scored 8.3 FanDuel points on Monday night. numberFire's models expect him to score 9.6 FanDuel points versus the Packers and he is the TE4 in our Week 3 fantasy rankings. The Packers are allowing 6.8 FanDuel points per game to tight ends so far this season.
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7 October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (shoulder) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor (chest) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) limited on Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle, hamstring) limited Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Michael Thomas' discipline from Saints is done October 21st, 2020
- Saints activate Ty Montgomery (hamstring) from injured reserve October 19th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Alvin Kamara clears century mark for New Orleans again October 13th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders secures career-high 12 catches for 122 yards in Saints' win October 13th, 2020