Eagles' Miles Sanders rushes for 95 yards and a score in 2020 season debut against Rams in Week 2
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders recorded 20 carries for 95 yards (4.8 per carry), 1 touchdown, and 1 fumble on the ground, with 3 receptions on 7 targets for 36 receiving yards (12.0 per reception) in a 19-37 loss the Los Angeles Rams in Week 2.
Sanders received a full workload in his 2020 season debut, immediately stepping into a feature back role. He out carried Boston Scott (4) and Corey Clement (2), while earning the second-most targets on the team, tied with Zach Ertz (7) and behind only DeSean Jackson (9). Perhaps most importantly, he rebounded from an early fumble and didn't appear to be physically limited at all by a preseason hamstring injury that forced him to miss Week 1's loss to the Washington Football Team. Next up for Sanders and the Eagles is a Week 3 meeting with the Cincinnati Bengals.
Sanders scored 18.6 FanDuel points in Week 2, 5 more than numberFire's projection (13.6). Our models project him for 14.1 FanDuel points against the Bengals in Week 3.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Richard Rodgers gains 85 yards for Eagles October 23rd, 2020
- Travis Fulgham targeted 11 times in Eagles' win October 23rd, 2020
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles multiple weeks October 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) will play on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020