Bills' Josh Allen tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 2 win over Miami
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen completed 24 of 35 passes for 417 yards and 4 touchdowns in Week 2, adding 18 rushing yards in a 31-28 win over the Dolphins on Sunday.
Allen produced one of the best passing games of his young career in Week 2, as the Bills improved to 2-0 on the season. Allen's connection with new arrival Stefon Diggs was on full display as the two connected on 8 of 13 targets for 153 yards (19.1 per catch) and 1 touchdown. Allen's other three touchdowns went to John Brown, Gabriel Davis, and Reggie Gilliam. After back-to-back division wins, Allen will face the toughest task of his season so far against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 3.
Allen scored 34.48 FanDuel points in Week 2, 14.28 more than numberFire's projection (20.2). Our models project him to score 20.0 FanDuel points against the Rams in Week 3.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020