Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday
The Denver Broncos have ruled Courtland Sutton (knee/leg cramping) out for the remainder of Sunday's game.
The fortunate news is that Sutton did not re-aggravate the shoulder injury that caused him to miss the first game of the season. The Broncos are likely just playing it safe with their star receiver.
Sutton was leading the Broncos in receiving yards with 66 and looked good while he was on the field. He'll likely be on next week's injury reports in some fashion.
- Robert Tonyan (ankle) working with trainer at Packers practice October 22nd, 2020
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) sidelined on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) not practicing on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) misses another Bengals practice October 22nd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice October 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (illness) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock focused on self-scouting heading into Week 7 October 20th, 2020
- Broncos expect Melvin Gordon (illness) back for Week 7 October 19th, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) could return in Week 7 against Kansas City October 19th, 2020