Jets' Breshad Perriman (ankle) questionable to return in Week 2
New York Jets wide receiver Breshad Perriman is considered questionable to return Sunday in the team's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Perriman is dealing with an ankle injury, according to the team, and his return is questionable. He was brought to the locker room for evaluation in the first quarter, but it seems his day may be over. His absence likely means more work for Jamison Crowder.
Before exiting, Perriman had 2 catches for 12 yards on 2 targets.
- No timeline to return for Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss inefficient in return to action October 19th, 2020
- Devin Singletary bottled up in Bills Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Cole Beasley scores in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Stefon Diggs scores for Bills in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss October 19th, 2020
- Adam Gase "hopeful" Denzel Mims (hamstring) will debut in Week 7 October 19th, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Jets' Breshad Perriman (ankle) questionable for Week 6's game against Dolphins October 16th, 2020
- Fowler: Le'Veon Bell to choose from Bills, Dolphins or Chiefs October 15th, 2020
- Jets designate Denzel Mims (hamstrings) to return from injured reserve October 14th, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) ruled out again for Jets in Week 6 October 14th, 2020