Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (right shoulder) has been ruled out for the remainder of Sunday's game.
Jeff Driskel will fill in for the remainder of the game. Lock took a hard hit and was immediately pulled from the field before heading into the locker room.
Driskell will face the Pittsburgh Steelers' strong defense behind the Broncos' leaky offensive line. While he has averaged 5.8 adjusted yards per attempt in his 2 seasons in the league, temper expectations against the Steelers today.
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) expected to play Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Cleveland could hold Austin Hooper (appendix) out through bye week October 25th, 2020
- Falcons Julio Jones (hamstring) will play Sunday versus the Lions October 25th, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Jones (calf strain) now a game-time decision October 25th, 2020
- Las Vegas and New Orleans COVID-19 testing reveals no new positive tests October 25th, 2020
- Jags could bench Gardner Minshew as early as Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Broncos' KJ Hamler (hamstring) will play in Sunday's Week 7 game October 24th, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) available for Week 7 showdown with Chiefs October 23rd, 2020
- Noah Fant (ankle) upgraded for Broncos October 22nd, 2020
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice October 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (illness) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020