Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) expected to play Week 2
New England Patriots wide receiver N'Keal Harry (shoulder) is expected to play in Sunday night's game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Harry was inconsistent at best in Week 1. While he did put up the second-most targets (6), receptions (5), and receiving yards (39) against the Dolphins, he also lost a costly fumble through the end zone that resulted in a turnover and looked uncomfortable at times during the game. Still, his is a valuable role on a Patriots offense devoid of established receivers outside of Julian Edelman.
Our models project Harry to score 7.9 fantasy points against the Seahawks on Sunday Night Football. He's currently salaried at $5,000 on FanDuel.
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020
- Bengals' John Ross looking for a "fresh start" away from Cincinnati October 20th, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Cowboys' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Week 7 game against Washington October 20th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram dealing with "mid- to high-ankle sprain" heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Eagles confident in Boston Scott heading into Week 7 showdown with Giants October 20th, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton struggles to throw in Week 6 upset loss to Denver October 19th, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee) active for Pats in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Patriots place Sony Michel (quad) on Reserve/COVID-19 list October 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Denver in Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Patriots' James Ferentz placed on reserve/COVID-19 list October 16th, 2020
- Reiss: Patriots reportedly cancel Friday's practice after positive COVID-19 test October 16th, 2020