Julian Edelman (knee) should play Week 2 for Pats
Julian Edelman (knee) is expected to play in the New England Patriots' Week 2 game against the Seattle Seahawks.
Edelman has been showing up as a limited participant in practice reports so far this season, but was able to suit up and play a near-full complement of snaps in the team's Week 1 win over the Miami Dolphins. Edelman's presence is quintessential for the Pats' passing game as the team's only established receiver option.
Our models project Edelman to score 9.1 fantasy points in tonight's game against the Seahawks. His salary is $6,600 on FanDuel.
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020
- Bengals' John Ross looking for a "fresh start" away from Cincinnati October 20th, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Cowboys' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Week 7 game against Washington October 20th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram dealing with "mid- to high-ankle sprain" heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Eagles confident in Boston Scott heading into Week 7 showdown with Giants October 20th, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton struggles to throw in Week 6 upset loss to Denver October 19th, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee) active for Pats in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Patriots place Sony Michel (quad) on Reserve/COVID-19 list October 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) questionable but expected to play against Denver in Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Patriots' James Ferentz placed on reserve/COVID-19 list October 16th, 2020
- Reiss: Patriots reportedly cancel Friday's practice after positive COVID-19 test October 16th, 2020