Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 2's matchup against Packers
Detroit Lions cornerback Desmond Trufant (hamstring) will not play in Week 2's regular season contest against the Green Bay Packers.
Trufant will be inactive on Sunday after exiting Week 1's game with a hamstring injury. Expect Jeffrey Okudah to step up as Detroit's top cornerback.
According to numberFire's power rankings, the Lions' pass defense currently rates 17th overall with 8.09 Expected Points allowed through the air.
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Marvin Jones (knee) misses Lions practice October 21st, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay goes for 105 yards in win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Matthew Stafford quieted in Lions' dominant Week 6 win over Jacksonville October 19th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift rushes for 116 yards and 2 scores in Week 6 win over Jaguars October 18th, 2020
- Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2020
- Lions' D'Andre Swift concentrating on being ready whenever his number is called October 16th, 2020