Rams' sign Robert Woods to four-year extension worth $65 million
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods agreed to a four-year extension worth $65 million on Friday.
Woods becomes the third Ram in the last ten days to earn a notable extension, with Jalen Ramsey and Cooper Kupp getting their deals done before Week 1. The deal includes $32 million in guaranteed money and ties Woods to Los Angeles through the 2025 season. Woods hauled in 90 receptions on 129 targets (69.8%) last season for 1,134 yards (12.6 per reception) and 2 touchdowns. He graded out 16th best among wide receivers in 2019, according to Pro Football Focus. With a new deal secured, Woods will face the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 2. Our models expect him to see 8.6 targets against Philadelphia.
Woods' Week 2 projection includes 5.4 receptions, 69.8 yards, 0.29 touchdowns, and 12.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,700.
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Rams focused on limiting George Kittle's 'dynamic playmaking ability' October 15th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Rams' McVay to increase running back Cam Akers' touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson accumulates 68 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff rebounds for big day against Washington October 12th, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) active for Rams' Week 5 tilt October 11th, 2020