Titans' Darrynton Evans (hamstring) remains out for Week 2
Tennessee Titans running back Darrynton Evans has been ruled out for Week 2's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a hamstring injury.
Evans will miss his second consecutive game with a hamstring injury. His next chance to make his NFL debut will come against the Minnesota Vikings in Week 3. With Evans remaining out, look for Henry to stay involved in the passing game after he recorded 3 receptions against Denver in Week 1.
Henry's Week 3 projection includes 92.9 rushing yards, 17.8 receiving yards, 0.97 touchdowns, and 17.4 FanDuel points. He is the RB3 in our Week 2 rankings and his salary is $8,300.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Scotty Miller (hip/groin) fully practices on Saturday October 31st, 2020
- Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) will not play in Week 8's game against Tampa Bay October 31st, 2020
- Titans' Kristian Fulton (knee) ruled out versus Tyler Boyd, Bengals October 30th, 2020
- Tennessee's A.J. Brown (knee) practicing on Friday October 30th, 2020
- A.J. Brown (knee) absent from Titans' Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry records 72 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 7's loss to Steelers October 26th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill scores twice in close loss to Pittsburgh October 26th, 2020
- Titans' A.J. Brown stays hot, records 153 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Steelers October 25th, 2020