Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. dealing with toe injury ahead of Week 2 meeting with Vikings
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Michael Pittman Jr. had an "incident" with his toe during Thursday's practice and will be re-evaluated ahead of Week 2's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Exact details are unknown, but Pittman's status for Week 2 will depend on how the Colts' evaluation goes leading up to Sunday. With Jack Doyle (ankle) doubtful for Week 2, there could be a handful of additional targets available for the rest of the Colts' receiving group.
If Pittman is active, our models expect him to produce 1.9 catches on 3.12 targets for 23.8 yards and 4.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,600.
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram (ankle) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) officially out for Panthers on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- A.J. Brown (knee) absent from Titans' Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) still not practicing with Bengals October 29th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) back at Broncos practice October 29th, 2020
- Buccaneers’ Chris Godwin (finger) could be facing multi-game absence October 29th, 2020
- Colts' Mo Alie-Cox (knee) still not practicing Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Michael Pittman Jr. (calf) back at Colts practice October 28th, 2020
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor benefiting from increased understanding of pre-snap reads heading into Week 8 clash with Lions October 27th, 2020
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor produces 115 scrimmage yards in Week 6's comeback victory over Cincinnati October 19th, 2020
- Colts' Philip Rivers goes for 371 yards in win over Cincinnati October 19th, 2020
- Colts' Trey Burton scores 1 rushing and 1 receiving touchdown in Week 6 win over Bengals October 18th, 2020