Cowboys' Tyron Smith (neck) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Falcons
Dallas Cowboys offensive tackle Tyron Smith (neck) is questionable to play in Sunday's Week 2 regular season contest against the Atlanta Falcons.
Smith is considered questionable after the 29 year-old left tackle was unable to participate in Friday's walk-through. Expect a huge downgrade in offensive pass protection after the Cowboys already allowed a 40.5% pressure rate in Week 1 with Smith in the lineup.
According to numberFire's models, the Cowboys are currently projected to score 30.1 points against the Falcons.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton in concussion protocol October 28th, 2020
- Lions acquire Everson Griffen from Dallas October 27th, 2020
- Cowboys put DE Everson Griffen on trade block October 26th, 2020
- Andy Dalton (concussion) uncertain for Cowboys in Week 8 October 26th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott held to 51 yards in Week 7's loss to Washington October 26th, 2020
- Amari Cooper comes down with 80 yards in ugly Cowboys loss October 26th, 2020