Eagles' Miles Sanders (hamstring) "100% ready to go" for Week 2 showdown with Rams
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders told reporters on Friday that he is "100% healthy" and will play against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 2. Right tackle Lane Johnson (ankle) will also be available.
Sanders also stated that he "could have played last week, but hamstrings are tricky" and that he needed to be careful to avoid re-injury. Sanders practiced in full all week and will not carry an injury status into the weekend. He will make his 2020 debut against a Rams run defense ranked 28th overall after Week 1 in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings. Our models expect him to see 17.9 touches in Week 2.
Sanders Week 2 projection includes 66.8 rushing yards, 22.1 receiving yards, 0.53 touchdowns, and 13.3 FanDuel points. He is the RB15 in our Week 2 rankings. The Eagles are 1.5-point favorites over the Rams in Week 2 and have the thirteenth-highest implied team total on Sunday's main slate at 23.5 points, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Washington expected to sign Robert Foster to active roster October 20th, 2020
- Bengals' John Ross looking for a "fresh start" away from Cincinnati October 20th, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Cowboys' Brandon Knight (knee) ruled out for Week 7 game against Washington October 20th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram dealing with "mid- to high-ankle sprain" heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Rashaad Penny (knee, PUP) return to Seahawks uncertain October 20th, 2020
- Eagles confident in Boston Scott heading into Week 7 showdown with Giants October 20th, 2020
- Miles Sanders (knee) still sidelined for Eagles October 20th, 2020
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle) will "try to go" against Giants in Week 7 October 20th, 2020
- Eagles' DeSean Jackson (hamstring) limited at practice on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly expected to miss 3-to-4 weeks October 19th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) not expected to face Giants in Week 7 October 19th, 2020