Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) ruled out for Week 2
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay will remain out for Week 2's game against the Green Bay Packers with a hamstring injury.
Gollday's hamstring injury will force him to miss his second consecutive game. He was "very" limited in practice on Friday and was never on track to play this weekend. With Golladay out, look for Marvin Jones and Quintez Cephus to see an increase in opportunity against a Packers' pass defense ranked 26th overall by numberFire's team rankings. Our models expect Cephus to see 5.5 targets, and Jones to see 8.1 targets, in Week 2.
The Lions are 6.5-point underdogs against the Packers in Week 2. Their implied team total of 21.5 points is the ninth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Carlos Hyde (hamstring) uncertain for Seahawks Week 8 October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford throws game-winning touchdown as time expired against Atlanta in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay goes for season-high in Lions win October 26th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift to have expanded role in Lions Week 7 game October 25th, 2020
- Marvin Jones (knee) returns to Lions practice October 22nd, 2020
- Marvin Jones (knee) misses Lions practice October 21st, 2020