Buffalo's John Brown (foot) fully practices on Thursday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver John Brown (foot) was a full participant in Thursday's practice.
Brown's status for Week 2's matchup against the Miami Dolphins is trending in the right direction after the Buffalo receiver was forced to sit out Wednesday's practice with a foot injury. In a matchup against numberFire's eighth ranked pass defense, our models project Brown to see 6.3 targets.
Brown's current projection against the Dolphins includes 3.0 receptions for 38.1 yards for a total of 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020