Kenny Golladay (hamstring) misses another Lions practice
Detroit Lions wide receiver Kenny Golladay (hamstring) didn't practice Thursday.
Golladay appears headed for another absence when the Lions face the Green Bay Packers in Week 2. Quintez Cephus and Marvin Jones will both see expanded roles if that's the case. Cephus led the Lions with 10 targets in the opener while Jones drew 8 looks.
The Lions will take on a Packers team on Sunday that gave up the fifth-most Adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points per play in Week 1.
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- David Montgomery gains 69 yards in Bears defeat October 27th, 2020
- Nick Foles provides Bears with 261 scoreless yards, 2 interceptions October 27th, 2020
- Dez Bryant joins Ravens practice squad October 27th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford throws game-winning touchdown as time expired against Atlanta in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay goes for season-high in Lions win October 26th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- D'Andre Swift to have expanded role in Lions Week 7 game October 25th, 2020
- Marvin Jones (knee) returns to Lions practice October 22nd, 2020
- Marvin Jones (knee) misses Lions practice October 21st, 2020