Rams' Gerald Everett (back) doesn't practice Wednesday
Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett didn't practice on Wednesday.
According to head coach Sean McVay, holding the tight end out of practice was precautionary. He did suffer a hit to the back during last Sunday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys, but he was able to return. Keep an eye on his status as the week progresses. Should he miss time, Tyler Higbee would just increase his share of the tight end snaps.
Our models project Everett for 0.9 catches, 10.2 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 1.9 FanDuel points.
- Texans' Brandin Cooks (quad) questionable for Week 2's matchup with Ravens September 18th, 2020
- Titans' Darrynton Evans (hamstring) remains out for Week 2 September 18th, 2020
- Cowboys' Tyron Smith (neck) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Falcons September 18th, 2020
- Devonta Freeman visits with Eagles on Friday September 18th, 2020
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. dealing with toe injury ahead of Week 2 meeting with Vikings September 18th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (hamstring) "100% ready to go" for Week 2 showdown with Rams September 18th, 2020
- Rams' sign Robert Woods to four-year extension worth $65 million September 18th, 2020
- Rams looking to extend Robert Woods 'very shortly' September 18th, 2020
- Rams' Gerald Everett (back) doesn't practice Wednesday September 16th, 2020
- Gerald Everett injures back in Rams opener September 14th, 2020
- Rams, Cooper Kupp agree to 3-year extension worth $48 million September 12th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (hamstring) available to face Dallas Cowboys in Week 1 September 11th, 2020