Jamison Crowder limited for Jets with hamstring issue
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder (hamstring) was limited in Wednesday's practice.
Crowder appeared fine in the Jets' opener while hauling in 7 catches for 115 yards and a touchdown on 13 targets. He did deal with a hamstring issue in training camp, so Crowder's status is worth monitoring ahead of a Week 2 contest against the San Francisco 49ers. If healthy, Crowder should continue to gobble up targets from Sam Darnold.
numberFire's models project Crowder for 10.0 FanDuel points with 8.5 targets, 5.3 receptions, and 55.1 yards in Week 2. He's the WR32 in our weekly fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,000. The 49ers' have the seventh-best pass defense through one game, according to our advanced analytics.
- Le'Veon Bell set to debut for Chiefs in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Panthers' Curtis Samuel (knee) expected to suit up in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Justin Jackson (knee) expected to play Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Cleveland could hold Austin Hooper (appendix) out through bye week October 25th, 2020
- Falcons Julio Jones (hamstring) will play Sunday versus the Lions October 25th, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Jones (calf strain) now a game-time decision October 25th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) doubtful for Week 7's matchup against Buffalo October 24th, 2020
- Jets activate Denzel Mims (hamstring) from Injured Reserve on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) questionable for Week 7's game against Bills October 23rd, 2020
- Jamison Crowder (groin) returning to Jets practice October 23rd, 2020
- Gase: Jets' Sam Darnold (shoulder) 'trending in right direction', expected to start Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Sam Darnold (shoulder) limited participant in Jets' Thursday practice October 22nd, 2020