Broncos place A.J. Bouye (shoulder) on injured reserve, will miss at least 3 games
Denver Broncos defensive back A.J. Bouye (shoulder) was placed on injured reserve on Wednesday.
Bouye will be eligible to return for Week 5's matchup against the New England Patriots after the Broncos placed the veteran cornerback on injured reserve with a dislocated shoulder. Expect Bryce Callahan and Michael Ojemudia to man the corner position while Bouye is out.
According to numberFire's power rankings, Denver's pass defense is currently rated 21st overall with 10.37 Net Expected Points allowed through the air.
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) limited in Wednesday's practice October 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon (illness) practices in full Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock focused on self-scouting heading into Week 7 October 20th, 2020
- Broncos expect Melvin Gordon (illness) back for Week 7 October 19th, 2020
- Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) could return in Week 7 against Kansas City October 19th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) officially active for Week 6 October 18th, 2020