Bills' John Brown (foot) doesn't practice Wednesday
Buffalo Bills wide receiver John Brown did not participate at practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 2 game against the Miami Dolphins.
This seems to be a new injury for Brown, which is obviously a concern at this stage of the week. It's unclear exactly how serious the ailment is, so keep an eye on his status as game day nears. If he can't go, expect increased looks for Stefon Diggs and Cole Beasley with Gabriel Davis entering 3-wide sets.
Our models currently project Brown for 3.0 catches, 38.1 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020