Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hamstring) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice.
Sanders returned to practice after missing Philadelphia's season opener with a hamstring injury. With offensive tackle Lane Johnson also fully practicing on Wednesday, expect the Eagles' offensive performance to improve in Week 2's matchup against the Los Angeles Rams.
According to numberFire's power rankings, the Rams' run defense is currently rated 28th overall with 6.71 Net Expected Points allowed on the ground.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Richard Rodgers gains 85 yards for Eagles October 23rd, 2020
- Travis Fulgham targeted 11 times in Eagles' win October 23rd, 2020
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles multiple weeks October 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) will play on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020