Broncos' A.J. Bouye (shoulder) "highly questionable" for Week 2 meeting with Steelers
Denver Broncos defensive back A.J. Bouye is "highly questionable" for Week 2's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a shoulder injury he suffered during Monday night's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Bouye left Monday's game early and did not return after his shoulder popped out during the first half. There is some hope he would be active in Week 2 with a harness, but his status is up in the air at the moment. If Bouye is unable to play it would be a boost for the Steelers passing game, and a further blow to a Broncos defense that already lost Von Miller (ankle) for the season.
The Steelers have an implied team total of 24.50 points and are 7.5 point favorites over the Broncos in Week 2.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) fully practices on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice September 24th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) logs limited practice on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins in concussion protocol September 24th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) still not practicing Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Schefter: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) to be re-evaluated in 2 weeks September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton has torn ACL, out for year September 21st, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) expected to miss 2-6 weeks September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Courtland Sutton (knee, cramping) ruled out for remainder of Sunday September 20th, 2020
- Broncos' Drew Lock (right shoulder) ruled out for remainder of Sunday; Jeff Driskel playing quarterback September 20th, 2020
- Courtland Sutton (shoulder, questionable) will play Sunday for Broncos September 20th, 2020