49ers sign wide receiver Mohamed Sanu on Tuesday
The San Francisco 49ers have reportedly signed wide receiver Mohamed Sanu on Tuesday.
According to Adam Schefter, Sanu will join the 49ers after signing a one-year contract with San Francisco. With Deebo Samuel and Brandon Aiyuk currently dealing with injuries, expect the 31-year old to play snaps for his new team sooner than later.
On 89 targets last season, Sanu hauled in 59 receptions for 520 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper has bruised ribs September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021