Eagles reportedly have 'decent hope' for Miles Sanders (hamstring) in Week 2
The Philadelphia Eagles have a "decent hope" that running back Miles Sanders (hamstring) plays Week 2 against the Los Angeles Rams, reports John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Clark said the same about Lane Johnson (ankle), whom missed Sunday's game against the Washington Football Team. The Eagles managed just 57 rushing yards without Sanders, second-fewest in the league ahead of Monday night's games. Boston Scott had 32 rushing yards and 19 receiving yards before exiting the game with an apparent injury. Corey Clement finished with 21 yards on 8 touches.
numberFire's models expect Sanders to play in Week 2 and put up 13.8 FanDuel points with 91.0 yards on 18.3 touches. Scott lost -0.12 Rushing Net Expected Points per play and Clement lost -0.11 in Week 1. The league average in 2019 was -0.01.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday, considered "day-to-day" October 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) "day-to-day" with calf injury October 28th, 2020
- Jalen Reagor (thumb) on track to play for Eagles Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Eagles designate Dallas Goedert (ankle) to return October 28th, 2020
- Eagles place DeSean Jackson (ankle) on injured reserve on Monday October 26th, 2020
- Eagles activate Jalen Reagor (thumb) off injured reserve October 26th, 2020