Bills' Josh Allen throws for 2 touchdowns and rushes for 1 in Week 1 victory over Jets
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen completed 33 of 46 passes for 312 yards and 2 touchdowns, adding 57 rushing yards, 1 rushing touchdown, and 2 fumbles in a 27-17 win over the New York Jets in Week 1.
Allen started his third NFL season with a game full of highs and lows. He was effective on the ground and through the air, rushing for a touchdown and throwing a touchdown to John Brown and rookie Zack Moss. He could have had an even bigger day, but turned the ball over twice and missed a wide-open receiver for a touchdown. Next up for Allen is a clash with the Miami Dolphins in Week 2.
Allen scored 28.18 FanDuel points in Week 1, 9.28 more than his Week 1 projection of 18.9 FanDuel points. Our models project him for 20.1 FanDuel points against Miami in Week 2.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020