DeAndre Hopkins dazzles in Cardinals debut with 14 receptions for 151 yards
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins caught 14 of 16 targets for 151 yards in a 24-20 win over the San Francisco 49ers in Week 1.
Hopkins seemingly erased any concerns about his fantasy production being reduced after being traded to a new team that spread the ball around last season. Hopkins operated as the clear alpha in Arizona's passing attack, commanding a ridiculous 43.2% target share in his Cardinals debut. He could have had an even bigger day but was called down at the one-yard line following a review. Next up for Hopkins and the Cardinals is meeting with the Washington Football Team in Week 2.
Hopkins scored 22.1 FanDuel points in Week 1, 10.64 more than his projection of 10.46 FanDuel points. Our models expect Hopkins to produce 14.8 FanDuel points against Washington in Week 2.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Scotty Miller (hip/groin) fully practices on Saturday October 31st, 2020
- Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) will not play in Week 8's game against Tampa Bay October 31st, 2020
- Chase Edmonds expected to be Cardinals' primary back October 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (ankle) to miss "a few weeks" October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds contributes 145 scrimmage yards in Week 7's overtime victory over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake (ankle) will undergo MRI on Monday, X-Rays negative October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray explodes for 4 touchdowns in win over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins catches 10 for 103, touchdown in Cardinals win October 26th, 2020