Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) questionable to return against New England in Week 1
Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the New England Patriots with a hamstring injury.
Parker dealt with a hamstring injury for most of the preseason and is now questionable to return against the Patriots.
Parker had 4 receptions for 47 yards before his injury.
- Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) removed from Reserve/COVID-19 list, remains on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- Packers' Allen Lazard (core) not activated before Week 8 game against Minnesota October 31st, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Miami's DeVante Parker (groin) 'good to go' for Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa draws praise from teammates ahead of first scheduled NFL start in Week 8 October 27th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020