Eagles' Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will 'try to play' Sunday
Philadelphia Eagles right tackle Lane Johnson (ankle, questionable) will reportedly 'try to play' for the team's Week 1 game against the Washington Football Team Sunday.
The Eagles' offensive line has already been devastated by injuries this offseason with injuries to Brandon Brooks (achilles) and Andre Dillard (bicep). The verbiage in this report seems to imply that Johnson is not 100%, so the Eagles could be in trouble during this one.
The Washington Football Team was surprisingly strong at rushing the passer in 2019 (they had the third-best quarterback pressure rate last year) and added elite pass-rusher Chase Young in the draft this year. Their defense could be an interesting option this week at $3,400 on FanDuel against the Eagles' injured offensive line.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Richard Rodgers gains 85 yards for Eagles October 23rd, 2020
- Travis Fulgham targeted 11 times in Eagles' win October 23rd, 2020
- DeSean Jackson (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles multiple weeks October 23rd, 2020
- Philadelphia's Lane Johnson (ankle) will play on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020