Rams, Cooper Kupp agree to 3-year extension worth $48 million
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp has agreed to a three-year extension worth $48 million, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Kupp becomes the second Rams player to receive a contract extension this week after Jalen Ramsey reset the cornerback market with his $105 million dollar deal on Thursday. Kupp, a third-round draft pick back in 2017, had a breakout season last year, despite coming off an ACL tear that derailed his 2018 season. He hauled in 94 receptions on 134 targets (70.1%) for 1,161 yards (12.4 per reception) for 10 touchdowns. Our models expect Kupp to see 8.4 targets against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 1.
Kupp's Week 1 projection includes 5.5 receptions, 63.7 yards, 0.42 touchdowns, and 11.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Rams focused on limiting George Kittle's 'dynamic playmaking ability' October 15th, 2020
- NFL updates COVID-19 protocols to include 5-day isolation for "high risk" close contact exposure October 13th, 2020
- Rams' McVay to increase running back Cam Akers' touches in Week 6 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson accumulates 68 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 5 October 12th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff rebounds for big day against Washington October 12th, 2020
- Cam Akers (ribs) active for Rams' Week 5 tilt October 11th, 2020