Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee) a full participant in practice on Friday
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams was a full participant in practice on Friday.
Williams upgraded from limited earlier in the week to full, an excellent sign as he looks to make his first appearance since last year's season-ending knee injury. In his first game back, Williams will face a difficult matchup against a New England Patriots defense ranked first overall against the pass in numberFire's NFL Team Rankings. Our models expect him to see 7.2 targets working alongside DeVante Parker on Sunday.
Williams Week 1 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 49.7 yards, 0.24 touchdowns, and 8.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,300.
- Panthers 'hopeful' Christian McCaffrey (ankle) plays Thursday October 27th, 2020
- Patriots: Cam Newton's play not impacted by COVID-19 October 27th, 2020
- Carlos Hyde (hamstring) uncertain for Seahawks Week 8 October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin avoiding complacency heading into Week 7 bye October 20th, 2020
- Ryan Fitzpatrick replaced as Dolphins' starter October 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa to take over as Dolphins' starter after bye October 20th, 2020
- Miami's Myles Gaskin accumulates 126 scrimmage yards in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa makes NFL debut against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (groin) questionable to return against Jets in Week 6 October 18th, 2020