Rams' Darrell Henderson (hamstring) available to face Dallas Cowboys in Week 1
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson (hamstring) is "a go" for Week 1's game against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night Football.
Henderson dealt with a hamstring injury for multiple weeks during training camp but will be available when the Rams start their season against Dallas on Sunday night. Henderson's availability complicates the Los Angeles' backfield, with Malcolm Brown and rookie Cam Akers both expected to receive touches alongside the sophomore running back.
Henderson's Week 1 projection includes 23.0 rushing yards, 0.18 rushing touchdowns, and 4.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,200.
- Aaron Jones (calf) still sidelined for Packers October 28th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) not practicing for Broncos October 28th, 2020
- Joe Mixon (foot) on Bengals sidelines Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (ankle) sitting out for Ravens on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton in concussion protocol October 28th, 2020
- Jordan Reed (knee) designated to return for 49ers October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Jared Goff throws 2 touchdowns in easy Rams win October 27th, 2020