Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (foot) not on Week 1 injury report
Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake did not appear on Wednesday's injury report.
Drake had been seen in a walking boot as early as a few weeks ago, and the last report on his foot injury was that he was "close" to full practices. But it seems as though he's fully ready to go to start the 2020 season, and it figures to be his first experience as the unquestioned No. 1 option in the backfield.
Our models project Drake for 64.3 rushing yards, 25.6 receiving yards, 0.5 total touchdowns and 13.7 FanDuel points. His salary is set at $6,600.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- David Montgomery gains 69 yards in Bears defeat October 27th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kenyan Drake (ankle) to miss "a few weeks" October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds contributes 145 scrimmage yards in Week 7's overtime victory over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- Arizona's Kenyan Drake (ankle) will undergo MRI on Monday, X-Rays negative October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray explodes for 4 touchdowns in win over Seattle October 26th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins catches 10 for 103, touchdown in Cardinals win October 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) officially active for Week 7's game against Seahawks October 25th, 2020