Texans' Brandin Cooks (quad) absent from practice on Tuesday
Houston Texans wide receiver Brandin Cooks missed practice on Tuesday with a quad injury.
Cooks was downgraded from limited on Monday to absent on Tuesday, which doesn't bode well for his availability for the season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday. Wednesday's practice report will provide an important update. If Cooks were to be ruled out, Kenny Stills and Randall Cobb would operate alongside Will Fuller in the Texans' offense.
Cooks' Week 1 projection includes 3.9 receptions for 48.0 yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 9.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020