Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee) expected to play against New England in Week 1
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams is expected to be ready for the team's Week 1 meeting with the New England Patriots.
Williams is working his way back from last season's ACL tear, which he suffered in Week 9. At the time of his injury, Williams had produced the fourth-most receiving yards among rookies and was on track for a breakout season after going undrafted. Assuming he can stay healthy, Williams will look to pick up right where he left off this season.
Williams' Week 1 projection includes 4.0 receptions for 49.7 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 8.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,300.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021