Saints' Alvin Kamara expected to report to practice on Wednesday amid contract negotiations
New Orleans Saints running back Alvin Kamara is expected to be at practice tomorrow, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Rapoport reports that Kamara's camp and the Saints are going to continue to work on a long-term deal following an explosive day of news. The Saints, who offered a deal in the range of $12 million-per-year, and Kamara are reportedly about $2 million per year apart in their expectations for a long-term contract. Following reports that the Saints are willing to trade Kamara, all options still appear to be on the table, but both sides are working towards keeping the star running back in New Orleans.
numberFire's models project Kamara for 217.4 carries, 1,011.0 rushing yards, 77.8 receptions (100.4 targets), 535.5 receiving yards, and 14.0 touchdowns this season. He's the RB6 in our preseason fantasy rankings. This assumes that Kamara is on the Saints in Week 1.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021