Alshon Jeffery (Lisfranc) could play in September for Eagles
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery (Lisfranc) could return by the end of September.
Jeffery had Lisfranc surgery to repair his foot in December, and given the typical 10-12 month return time from that injury, he should be nearing his return to the team. He'll need to be able to get in game shape before he can return, though, and it's unclear when he might actually be available to the receiver-needy Eagles.
With injuries expected to keep Jeffery and rookie Jaelen Reagor out through the early parts of September, J.J. Arcega-Whiteside is expected to operate across from veteran DeSean Jackson in the Eagles' two-wide sets. Arcega-Whiteside had an abysmal rookie season, but has reportedly had a strong camp in 2020. He's projected to score 5.8 fantasy points in Week 1.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021