Eagles' Jalen Reagor (shoulder) expected to miss four weeks
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor is expected to miss "about four weeks" with a shoulder injury.
Tests revealed that Reagor suffered a torn labrum during practice on Sunday and will miss about four weeks. He will likely avoid surgery, but the start of his NFL career will be delayed until October. The top of the Eagles wide receiver depth chart now includes J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, DeSean Jackson, and Greg Ward.
Jackson's Week 1 projection includes 3.4 receptions, 47.9 yards, .033 touchdowns, and 4.9 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021