Eagles' Jalen Reagor exits practice early with shoulder injury
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor suffered a shoulder injury during practice on Sunday.
Reagor was forced to leave Sunday's practice early due to a shoulder injury that occurred while making a tackle following a Jalen Hurts interception. Philadelphia is optimistic that it isn't serious, but an MRI has been scheduled to confirm the full extent of the injury. Carson Wentz has also been listed as day-to-day with a soft tissue injury as the Eagles injury list continues to grow.
Assuming Reagor is active, his Week 1 projection includes 3.9 receptions, 48.2 receiving yards, 0.35 receiving touchdowns, and 9.1 FanDuel points.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021