Devin Singletary struggling with fumbles at Bills camp
Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary has been having "fumbling issues" in training camp, reports Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
Singletary has been charted with two fumbles in "only seven padded practices and not a whole lot of team drills and rushing attempts." This isn't a new problem, as Singletary had the highest fumble rate in the league at his position last season. Meanwhile, third-round rookie Zack Moss continues to garner praise. All signs point to the Bills wanting to use a committee approach, but Moss could emerge as the preferred backfield option over last year's third-rounder.
numberFire's models project Singletary for 175.3 carries, 777.4 rushing yards, 228.2 receiving yards, 31.2 catches (44.3 targets), and 6.4 touchdowns this season. He's the RB27 in our preseason fantasy rankings. Moss is projected for 132.2 carries and 22.3 receptions (31.7 targets).
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020