Bills' wideout Gabriel Davis has 'routinely stood out' in camp
Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic reports that fourth-round rookie receiver Gabriel Davis has 'routinely stood out' in the Buffalo Bills' training camp.
Davis was a deep-ball specialist in college that offers appealing size (6'2", 216lbs) and speed (4.54 in the 40-yard dash). The Bills have their top three receivers all but locked in with Stefon Diggs, John Brown, and Cole Beasley, but Davis could be the team's fourth option as early as Week 1.
Davis was a solid contributor in each of his three seasons at UCF, and finished strong with 72 receptions, 1,241 yards and 12 touchdowns in his final year. His 620 yards on deep passes were the second-most in this draft class and the fourth-most in college football last year. He's definitely an interesting stash in dynasty leagues this season.
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (foot) questionable to return against Cardinals on Sunday Night Football in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Bengals' Tyler Boyd hauls in 11 receptions for 101 yards and a score in Week 7 loss to Browns October 25th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson catches game-winning touchdown in Week 7 victory over Atlanta October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020
- Jaguars' James Robinson totals 137 yards and 2 scores in Week 7 loss to Chargers October 25th, 2020
- Browns' Baker Mayfield bounces back with 5 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Bengals October 25th, 2020
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox placed on COVID-19 Reserve List on Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Bills' Matt Milano (hamstring) questionable Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Tre'Davious White (back) questionable for Bills versus Jets October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (knee) DNP on Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- John Brown (knee) not practicing for Bills Wednesday October 21st, 2020