Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Ke'Shawn Vaughn has been activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Vaughn was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list at the start of training camp nearly two weeks ago. He is now cleared to rejoin the team and begin his rookie preseason operating in a backfield alongside Ronald Jones, LeSean McCoy, and Dare Ogunbowale.
Vaughn's Week 1 projection against the New Orleans Saints includes 40.1 rushing yards, 0.33 touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points. He is priced at $5,000.
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- 49ers send tight end Jordan Reed (knee) to short-term IR September 28th, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (concussion) active for Chiefs Monday night September 28th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (hamstring) exits early against the Broncos in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski: "I'm a blocking tight end. I came here to block" September 25th, 2020
- Buccaneers expect Rob Gronkowski to block more than catch September 24th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (concussion) cleared for Buccaneers in Week 3 September 21st, 2020
- Buccaneers' Leonard Fournette rushes for 103 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 2 win over Panthers September 20th, 2020