Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list
Detroit Lions tight end T.J. Hockenson has been removed from the reserve/COVID-19 list, according to ESPN's Field Yates.
Hockenson was placed on the list at the start of training camp, alongside quarterback Matthew Stafford and wide receiver Kenny Golladay. All three have since been cleared to return to practice. Hockenson and the Lions will face the Chicago Bears in Week 1 of the season on Sunday, September 13th.
Hockenson's Week 1 projection includes 3.4 receptions, 35.5 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 6.8 FanDuel points.
- Lamar Jackson has career-worst outing in Ravens' loss September 29th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- Detroit's Matt Stafford tosses 2 scores in Week 3's road victory over Arizona September 28th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) officially active for Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 3's game against Arizona September 26th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) questionable for Week 3's game against Arizona September 25th, 2020