Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions
The Detroit Lions activated wide receiver Kenny Golladay from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Golladay was sidelined for just under a week. Despite being targeted by David Blough and Jeff Driskel for half the season, Golladay led the NFL with 11 receiving touchdowns last year and also finished top-10 in yards (1,190) and yards per catch (18.3). He was on pace for nearly 1,300 yards and 14 touchdowns before Matthew Stafford went down with a back injury. Golladay is entering his age-26 season.
Golladay is currently the WR8 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 130.8 targets, 79.0 receptions, 1,232.8 yards, and 6.8 touchdowns this season. Per Fantasy Football Calculator, Golladay is being drafted as the WR8 in the second round in half-PPR leagues.
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- 49ers send tight end Jordan Reed (knee) to short-term IR September 28th, 2020
- Detroit's Matt Stafford tosses 2 scores in Week 3's road victory over Arizona September 28th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) officially active for Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 3's game against Arizona September 26th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay (hamstring) questionable for Week 3's game against Arizona September 25th, 2020