Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown has gained 23 pounds this offseason.
Brown said he was at 177 pounds at the end of June. He's now up to 180 pounds after playing at 157 as a rookie. Last year's first-round pick arrived at Oklahoma at 144 pounds as a freshman but checked in at 166 before the draft. The hope is that Brown will be able to maintain his speed while also improving his durability. Ravens head coach John Harbaugh previously said Brown was "rarely at 100 percent" as a rookie. He still managed to put up 584 yards and 7 touchdowns on 46 catches (71 targets) in 14 games while emerging as Baltimore's clear top receiver. Mark Andrews was the only other player on the squad to see more than 50 targets.
Brown is the WR32 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him to lead all Ravens' wideouts again with 106.8 targets, 66.8 receptions, 813.1 yards, and 6.6 touchdowns.
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- 49ers send tight end Jordan Reed (knee) to short-term IR September 28th, 2020
- Ravens' rushing rotation 'to be different every week' September 17th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews catches 2 touchdowns in Week 1 victory over Browns September 13th, 2020
- Ravens' Jimmy Smith (back) questionable for Week 1 September 13th, 2020
- Baltimore's Justice Hill (thigh) out for Week 1's matchup against Browns September 12th, 2020
- Ravens' rush attack to remain fluid week-to-week September 10th, 2020
- Lamar Jackson (groin) back to 100 percent September 3rd, 2020