Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson has been activated off the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Jefferson has been cleared to return to team activities following an eight-day stay on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
numberFire's models project Jefferson for 2.9 receptions, 42.9 yards, 0.3 touchdowns, and 7.5 FanDuel points against the Green Bay Packers in Week 1.
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards (foot) not listed on Week 3's injury report against New England September 26th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski: "I'm a blocking tight end. I came here to block" September 25th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake enjoying Cardinals' fast-paced offense heading into Week 3's game against Lions September 25th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster not listed on injury report ahead of Week 3's clash with Houston September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) removed from injury report ahead of Week 3's game against Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins feeling confident in his preparation heading into Week 3's game against Detroit September 25th, 2020
- Minnesota's Dalvin Cook reportedly agrees to 5-year $63 million extension on Saturday September 12th, 2020
- Vikings' Adam Thielen 'on track' for solid start in 2020 August 27th, 2020
- Vikings back Alexander Mattison looking 'quicker' August 26th, 2020
- Vikings' Kirk Cousins worked on adding more mobility in offseason August 25th, 2020
- Justin Jefferson working as Vikings' No. 3 August 21st, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020