Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list
The Cleveland Browns have place wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip) on the active/PUP list.
Landry had surgery on his hip earlier this offseason, but has reportedly suffered no setbacks. The receiver said his aim is to be ready for Week 1. If he does miss any time, it will be his first missed game since entering the NFL in 2014.
While the rest of the Browns struggled last year, Landry himself posted up 1,174 receiving yards on a solid 8.5 yards per target while playing opposite of a hobbled Odell Beckham Jr. If Landry does miss time to start the season, Kareem Hunt or Austin Hoopers could see a bump in their projections as players that operate near the line of scrimmage. Landry is currently numberFire's WR29 and is projected to score 126.23 fantasy points in 2020.
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- 49ers send tight end Jordan Reed (knee) to short-term IR September 28th, 2020
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 win over Washington September 27th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals September 17th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game September 16th, 2020
- Browns send David Njoku (knee) to injured reserve September 14th, 2020
- Browns center J.C. Tretter (knee, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan September 11th, 2020