Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (foot) placed on active/PUP list
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery has been placed on the active/PUP list.
One day after Doug Pederson said that Jeffery's foot was in "a really good place", he has been placed on the active/PUP list. This was likely always the plan for Jeffery, who has battled injuries for most of his career. Jeffery, who is working his way back from a Lisfranc injury, will continue to rehab his foot and can be activated off the active/PUP list at any point before the season starts. If Jeffery misses games to start the season, look for 2019 second-rounder J.J. Arcega-Whiteside and 2020 first-rounder Jalen Reagor to see an increase in opportunity.
Jeffery is the WR98 in numberFire's preseason rankings.
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021