Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract
Cleveland Browns defensive back Grant Delpit has signed a 4-year contract with the team, it was announced Wednesday.
Delpit was a second-round pick by the team back in April, and the two sides have finally agreed to a rookie contract. With this move, the Browns have signed their entire 2020 draft class to rookie deals.
Last year, the Browns ranked as the No. 17 team in the league in pass defense DVOA, according to Football Outsiders.
- Lamar Jackson has career-worst outing in Ravens' loss September 29th, 2020
- Chris Godwin (hamstring) could miss multiple Buccaneers games September 29th, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) to reportedly miss 'at least a couple weeks' September 29th, 2020
- Titans closing facility following COVID-19 breakout, Vikings also suspending activities September 29th, 2020
- 49ers' 'unsure' if Jimmy Garoppolo (ankle) will practice Wednesday September 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' guard Andrew Wylie (illness) inactive for Monday Night Football September 28th, 2020
- Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 108 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 win over Washington September 27th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) active for Thursday's matchup against Bengals September 17th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) questionable for Thursday's Week 2 game September 16th, 2020
- Browns send David Njoku (knee) to injured reserve September 14th, 2020
- Browns center J.C. Tretter (knee, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 13th, 2020
- Jarvis Landry (hip) Week 1 snaps hinge on Browns' gameplan September 11th, 2020