Texans' Kenny Stills arrested at Kentucky protest
Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills was arrested during a protest for Breonna Taylor in Kentucky.
Stills was charged with a felony of being an intimidating participant in a legal process, misdemeanor disorderly conduct, and criminal trespassing during a peaceful protest outside the home of Attorney General Daniel Cameron. This shouldn't lead to any disciplinary action from the NFL. Stills will likely compete for snaps with Randall Cobb and Keke Coutee as the Texans' third receiver behind Will Fuller and Brandin Cooks. The 28-year-old wideout only recorded one 100-yard game last season and set a career-low with 14.0 yards per catch.
numberFire's models project Stills for 56.6 targets, 33.9 receptions, 465.1 yards, and 3.3 touchdowns this season. He's the WR76 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Drew Brees throws for 288 yards, 3 touchdowns in New Orleans' Week 3 defeat to Packers September 28th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers efficient in Packers' Week 3 win over New Orleans September 28th, 2020
- Joe Mixon manages 72 yards as Bengals tie Eagles September 28th, 2020
- Jets' Sam Darnold throws 3 interceptions in Week 3's blowout loss to Indianapolis September 28th, 2020
- Todd Gurley has best game in Falcons' uniform against Bears September 28th, 2020
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 299 yards in Week 3's defeat to Lions September 28th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle) out for Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle, questionable) not expected to play Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness) now questionable for Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Will Fuller fails to draw a target in Texans loss September 21st, 2020